Job Description and Duties:
Packaging manufacturer is looking for a
Maintenance Mechanical Technician with strong electrical skills to be responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance; troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs. Perform facility maintenance and maintain a clean and safe work environment, and generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
Several Responsibilities Include:
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery and/or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery; repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and or power tools; reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as required to ensure machines continue to run smoothly, efficiently, and as safe as possible.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them.
- Maintain supply inventories.